NYS BRAF HOMEBREWERS COMPETITION
(The 2019 NYS BRAF Homebrewers Competition allows homebrewers to submit home brewed real ales into the competition to win awards and prizes. Homebrewers can submit a maximum of one (1) entry into each of the BJCP style categories listed below. A panel of judges will sample and award based on the BJCP style guidelines of each category. Homebrewer awards will be announced and given the day of the festival.
HOMEBREW COMPETITION BJCP CATEGORIES:
- British Bitter.
- Brown British Beer.
- Dark British Beer.
- First, Second & Third place awards & prizes will be given in each category listed above. An additional Best of Festival Award will also be given for the best overall festival entry.
- Entry to the Homebrewers competition is free of charge but registration is required.
- A minimum of 24oz of beer for each entry are required to be submitted.
- No more than one (1) individual entry will be accepted per category listed above.
- Judging will take place on Saturday, 19th January 2019 with a panel of judges comprising industry experts, brewers BCJP registered judges.
- All competition entries need to be dropped off or delivered to the following location location no later than Wednesday, 16th January 2019.
Seneca Lake Brewing Company & the Beerocracy
4520 State Route 14,
Rock Stream, NY, 14878
To register entries into the 2019 NYS BRAF Home-brewers competition please complete the registration form on the right. (If you experience any issues with the web form please email your completed entries with all the information required (per the form) to firstname.lastname@example.org)